Rules of Play at
Treasure Island Kids Zone
These rules will help to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our patrons.
The Treasure Island kids zone! team monitor the play equipment periodically and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Treasure Island kids zone cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
Please follow these rules at all times while in the Treasure Island Kids Zone
If you have questions or concerns, we are happy to help, just talk to us.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Treasure Island kids zone does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play equipment. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children
- During busy periods admission is limited to 2 hours play. Management reserve the right to restrict play to 2 hours at any other time.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play equipment.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to Treasure Island kids zone! property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Treasure Island kids zone may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
- Do not climb the slide under any circumstances.